So, I've learned that I'm not very good at posting things on time. Here are some pictures from Labor Day weekend. We had the hot air balloons go right over our house again this year and some even landed in the field we can see from our front door. Please click on the panoramic shot over Pikes Peak for a better view of the balloons.
2 comments:
Yeah, you're a bit late, but as I was posting my photos today on my blogs, I realizad that it was awfully funny to be posting summer pics while looking out at the swirling snow out my window!
Look at all the pretty balloons! Don't feel bad about posting late, I got so busy with school and work I'm reading late. Do you remember that Tom and Jerry cartoon with the geeky kid that says, "I want a balloon Daddy, a ballon!"
Post a Comment