One of my favorite things about Christmas when I was a kid was watching all of those awesome Christmas specials. We used to record them so that we could watch them over and over again. They were very addicting. Now, I haven't seen most of them in a very long time, especially since some were only recorded on Beta tapes. One that I barely remembered was Cosmic Christmas. Imagine my surprise and delight when I stumbled upon this obscure Website which shows old Christmas specials in their entirety. So, here for your own viewing pleasure . . .
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/christmas/soapbox/64
I hope that you see some that you too remember and love. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great link Jen, Thanks! I had to laugh when I read some of the titles...a Justice League Christmas special and Batman? Oh please! "Holy night Batman!"
Wow...it would take a LOOONG time to watch them all.
Post a Comment